Strategic Investment Portfolios
Total portfolio solution combining strategic asset allocation and tactical portfolio management.
- Strategic: Analysis of market valuations and interest rates sets asset allocation targets to equity, fixed income, and alternative portfolio buckets.
- Tactical: Adaptive strategies to select positions inside each portfolio bucket.
- 5 portfolio options for various client risk tolerances.
Martello Focused Program
Diversified, global multi-strategy designed to diversify traditional asset class exposures, improving total portfolio return and reducing volatility.
- Tactical, unconstrained mandate attempts to capture market trends and manage risk using our proprietary model library.
- Risk management system allows the portfolio to raise cash in choppy markets or short (via inverse ETFs) during market downturns.
Adaptive Fixed Income
Active fixed income strategy combining regime models with market trends and momentum.
- Attempts to capture price trends and income in bullish bond market environments.
- Ability to allocate across fixed income market risk spectrum.
- Risk management process can move portfolio to cash or short-term TIPS in a rising rate environment.
Seeks aggressive capital appreciation and is designed to fit in a portfolio as a small, equity-sensitive allocation for sophisticated investors.
- Attempts to capture opportunities in the volatility markets by trading VIX-linked ETPs.
- Cash management program for uninvested cash with a trading model using risk-off/flight-to-quality assets in the absence of an opportunity in volatility-focused instruments.